Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's a Girl!!!!

On March 26th 2011 at 5:37 a.m. my husband and I joyfully welcomed into the world

          Grace Tabitha !!!!




She is a beautiful gift from the Lord to us, we are so very blessed. After over 37 hours of labor, I am still a little weak but very happy. Grace is a very healthy little girl weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I plan to post the story of her birth later on... for now we are enjoying our baby girl, recovering and enjoying my parents company who have come all the way from Northern Wisconsin to give us some much needed help. The Lord is so good!!!

For you are my hope, O Lord GOD: you are my trust from my youth.
By you have I been upheld from birth: you are he that took me out of my mother's womb:
my praise shall be continually of you. I am as a wonder unto many; but you are my strong refuge.
Let my mouth be filled with your praise and with your honor all the day.
(Psalms 71:5-8)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations again, Leah! She's beautiful!

...Wow, that's a long labor - be sure to get lots of rest!!!

You guys are great parents already. :)

I can't wait to hear the birth story!

Unknown said...

Aww, she is so sweet! I'm SO happy for you Leah! There is something so special about a new little life coming into the world. God bless you and Patrick as you raise this little girl for Him!

 

Glorious Hope © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner