Wednesday, January 28, 2009

News and Pics

My Mom came home today after being gone since Monday, helping my sister who had to go to the hospital for food poisoning. My Mom took care of Bonnie's four children while Bonnie was laid up. I took care of the family here and enjoyed myself doing it. How neat it is to know that you are capable of running a household yourself! I thank God for my Mother who has taught me so much and who has been a shining example of servant hood. She truly has a servants heart and I pray the Lord blesses her for it and teaches me to have the same!

Bonnie is much better now and we are glad to have my Momma home!

I thought I would post a few pictures from recent times:


This is part of our yard-isn't it purty?


Here I am with Jesaias-he is so sweet!


Here I am with all my little buddies


Michael and Jesaias!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I just love all the pictures and recent updates, Leah! It's so good to hear about what's been going on with you lately and see the adorable pics of you and lots of little babies :=)
It was wonderful having you and the others stop by awhile ago. I truly loved the visit so don't feel bad that it was unexpected! I only wish I had been out of bed sooner and had been a better hostess but we still had a good time visiting. :=) And Christian sure loved all the attention too!

I pray you and your family are well and healthy and I hope to see you all again soon. Take care!!

Love in Christ,
Lesley

Leah said...

Thank you Lesley, you were a wonderful hostess and it was so fun to see you all! Christian is growing so fast, he is so adorable!
I love you guys!
Leah

Anonymous said...

Hello Leah: I'm a follower of your mother's blog, and I'm very happy to have found yours! I pray that the Lord will bless your labor as you share the Gospel with others. It's a joy to see your fervent heart for the Lord. Lord willing, I'll be back often :-)

Leah said...

Thank you Brenda and welcome!
My prayer is that as I share what God is doing in our lives, He will use it to encourage others to pray for opportunities and to step out in faith.
In Christ,
Leah

 

Glorious Hope © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner