Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day of Mercy - Part One


As I stood on the streets at the abortion clinic early Tuesday morning with the other saints gathered there, I felt God strongly impress upon me, that today is a day of mercy. Second Corinthians 6:2 came to mind, "Now is the day of salvation." God broke my heart for the young mothers caring their precious children into that wicked place to kill them. They have been deceived and blinded by the enemy of our souls and only God can lift the veil which is over their eyes. That He does not should cause us to realize that His judgment has come upon our land. He has given them the reprobate mind which He promised in Romans 1:28 and they have lost their natural affection and "The love of many has grown cold", as in Matthew 24:12.

There were fourteen mothers who went in. One young Mother's Mother was walking with her to the building and as I began to speak about the baby she said, "Don't start!" then kept up a constant flow of words which I ignored as I walked along side them pleading for the baby's life. The older woman stopped and grabbed my arm saying, "Do you know what you are doing?" I answered, "You are not the one who will live with, what she will have to live with." As they walked away from me, I began to cry and continued to plead for the baby. My Mom talked with them as well. After they had been in the building for a while, the older woman came out and I said to her, "Ma'am, the innocent blood of your grandchild will be on your hands. When you stand before God on judgement day, you will give an account for everything you have ever said, thought and done and the innocent blood of your grandchild will be on your hands." She gave no reaction but I hope and pray that God will convict her and save her soul before it is too late.

Another woman walking in turned around as one of our councilors spoke with her and said, "Do you want my baby?" He answered "Yes! I will adopt your baby." Standing near by, I answered "Yes!" She looked at us and said, "After it's all ripped up." Then she walked into the building.

As two other young woman were walking into the building, my Mom spoke to them about the baby. They stopped and looked at her, then the one who was there for the abortion went in while her friend waited outside for the boyfriend to show up. By the time he finally did she had heard quite allot about the baby. She and the guy walked in and out of the building multiple times, giving each of the councilors a chance to speak with them. During one of their trips they walked by me for the second time. They were not accepting any of our literature, so as they passed by me I showed the guy a picture of some aborted babies saying, "This is what abortion looks like. It is a child."
Later they walked up to my Mom and asked for directions to a convenient store, she told them where to go then handed them some literature and showed them the pictures. They were shocked to see the development of the child in the womb and told my Mom that their friend in the clinic was six weeks along. She showed them what a baby looks like at that age and they were so surprised. They agreed to tell their friend and as they walked away the guy said "Don't worry, we're not having an abortion." They came back later with groceries and went into the building. We stayed until 10:30 a.m. and they had not yet come out.
When we left the clinic we were running an errand down the road when we saw all three of them coming out of another building! My Mom went up to them and asked if they had changed their mind about the abortion. They took off running! Oh how we pray that they did not go back to that place of death.

The second part of the day I am posting as Day of Mercy-part Two.

0 comments:

 

Glorious Hope © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner